Thursday, July 3, 2014

TOP 5 LIP COLORS FOR SUMMER 2014(VIDEO)

I know, it's been a while since I posted and it's not acceptable! But, in my defense, things have been sooo crazy and hectic. Remember how I was all nagging about the exams and everything? Well, I thought, when the exams are over, things will get better, I will have more time. But nooo! I have to work twice as hard now and I am extremely tired. Together with that, a really good friend of mine was leaving so I had to make the time to see her and say goodbye. So no fashion, no alone time and certainly no time for blogging.
BUT! I decided to film a video for you guys instead. I've been meaning to do this for a long time but something always got in the way. It's my very first one so, please be nice and cut me some slack. I hope I didn't make any mistakes while talking, but since English is not my first language, you never know.
Anyways, I hope that you like it! Please subscribe to my channel and like my video and leave me a comment to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer