Friday, July 25, 2014

VS MODELS-FITNESS MOTIVATION



Hey guys! What’s up? I couldn’t be more thrilled. I’m blogging from the boat as we speak. I’m going to Paros! For those of you who don’t know it, Paros is a beautiful Greek island in the Aegean. I’ve been visiting this island since I was 1. The emotional bond is stronger than I can describe, and truly I don’t know if I’m more attached to the actual natural beauty of the place or the endless memories that it has given me over the years. I’m going to see some family members who live there and hopefully catch up with some old friends. But, most importantly, relax, swim, sunbathe, and get filled with energy. My vacation is starting right now, literally, since I had intensive work to do up until today morning. It makes me kinda sad the fact that I didn’t have the time to focus more on my body.

I’ve been an athlete my entire life, but obligations kept me from exercising this year as much as I used to. All that stress and the hard work don’t leave you with much energy to do, practically anything. And thinking that next year will be even worse…No ugly thoughts for now! Only happy ones!

As I was saying, we all love to be fit and slim during summer. All year long, ideally, but especially during these months were revealing more than you are comfortable with is inevitable. Bikinis, shorts, cropped tops, minis yada yada yada. I’m satisfied with my body, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I wish, I’m sure we all do, that I looked like the VS models. I’m a couple of centimeters away, and hours of working out. 

It’s well known that Victoria’s Secret models have it all when it comes to looks. Perfect height, weight, hair…All the things we secretly (or not so much) envy and wish we had at least one of them. It’s really not good for you to look at conventional models and try to be like them. It can drive you crazy. By conventional, I mean the girls that look all alike, have -5% fat on their bodies etc.

But VS models could be a good motivation. Embracing the feminine figure, the healthy nutrition and the physical exercise, it’s exactly what a woman needs. Every body is beautiful and need its owner’s love. Don’t try to change who you are. Nature’s way is the one we should stick with, most of the times. Don’t push your body to the edge. Don’t starve yourself. Don’t try to look like the models. Eat healthy. Exercise regularly. Embrace your curves.

After all, if we all looked like models, all picture perfect and flawless, wouldn’t that be boring? A woman’s nature and beauty lies in what we call “feminine body”, right?

I just felt I had to make this post today for so many reasons. To motivate you and show you the beautiful girls, to try and convince you that you are gorgeous the way you are and you don’t need to look like anybody else. You should follow a healthy lifestyle, not just to look good, but primary, to be and feel good! Feeling good in your skin, this is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer