Sunday, July 13, 2014

?MORE OR LESS? #9

?More or less? #9
I can't believe this is the 9th version of my ?More or less? category! The first one was five months ago and it involved warm, black turtlenecks. And here we are now...with summer style, maxi dresses and cute sandals, all ready for vacation. It doesn't feel real! Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday, and sometimes it feels like it was like two years ago. 
But let's get straight to the point now. You know I'm digging anything that is a multitasker, alias anything that can be worn in more than one possible ways and in multiple occasions. This is the case with these gorgeous maxi cobalt blue dresses. Here I am showing you the morning version, but this doesn't mean that you can't pull this off easily in many more ways. From a fun day at the beach and a casual coffee break with friends, to a night summer walk or a polished evening gala. Even for a business meeting! You just need to add the right accessories and dress it up or down. You can simply throw it over your favorite swimsuit, add a cardigan, a pashmina or a jacket, switch from flats to heels and, obviously, lose the sunnies and the hat and go for statement jewelry. 
Did you notice that I tried to make the costs more realistic? It's probably the cheapest ?More or less? set I've ever created, whether you go for more or for less! I love how it looks so effortless, yet put together. I've always been a fan of mixing leopard print with dark cobalt blue or black, because I think that it calms they work well together without making things too loud.
You really can't go wrong with such a simple piece, but remember to keep it chic and not overdo it. Especially in the summer.
Wear blue(my 2nd favorite color) and don't feel blue♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer