Saturday, July 5, 2014

COSMOPOLITAN SUMMER PARTY 2014

Hey guys! I hope your weekend is going great so far. I'm probably going to study and stay in because I'm really tired from yesterday, and from the entire week to be honest.
Yesterday, I went with my bestie to a super fun beach party that Cosmopolitan organised. We had a really great time since there were so many things to do and also swimming was an option.
After making my first video, I got addicted. So, I decided to film the process before the party, but also the party itself. So, if you're going at a morning party at the beach and you're wondering how to do your makeup and what to wear, or you are just curious to see how Cosmo's party was, then watch my video. I realised I gave a lot of kisses at the camera, but my channel's name is 10 Kissez so, who cares? 
Anyways, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer