Monday, July 7, 2014

ASHLEY BENSON FOR H&M

Happy Monday guys! I hope you had a great weekend. Today, I decided not to post another video, since I've already become an addict, but make a good old post. If you didn't see my previous videos, you can check them out on my channel on Youtube. And make sure to subscribe because there are some exciting things coming in the future and you don't want to miss them^*
Back to the subject now. For those of you who don't know who Ashley Benson is, well, what are you doing with your life? Just kidding:) She's a young actress from L.A. popular for her part as Hanna in the tv series Pretty Little Liars(you should totally watch it for fashion and beauty inspo btw!). I myself am a big fan-watching the show as we speak- so, when I found out that she was the face of the new Divided collection by H&M, you can how excited I was. I like to shop there, mainly because I can find what I'm looking for in a reasonable price. There is always something nice to fall for.
I am officially a fan of the collection, since it combines two of my favorites. It's fresh, young and stylish and has a feminine touch! That works for me! If I had to chose my favorites, I would definitely go for the mint pastels, the creamy whites and the lip bag. I've been obsessing over anything that has lips or eyes(or pineapples) lately!
There will be an article of mine about the collection on Planet Fashion TV, so stay tuned!
I'm sure that I will honor the collection at my next visit at H&M and I'm sure you will too. But, until then, enjoy!
source: www.hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer