Thursday, July 17, 2014

3 WAYS TO USE A WHITE PENCIL VOL.2

Hey guys! How are you? I'm sorry I'm kinda late on posting all the things I should but life has been very hectic the past few weeks. I didn't have time to do anything and when I did, the wifi decided to bail on me. But I keep telling myself to keep it up, trying to hold on to the things that make me happy.
Speaking of which, I'm so very much excited because yesterday the french diploma results went on. I passed! And this is not just like any other diploma. Now I have the right to teach french and study easier in france if I want to! I am extremely happy and I wish good things will keep coming.
Back to the video now. This is the 2nd and final part of my tutorial showing you different ways to use a white eye pencil. In this part I'm using it on the waterline and on my upper lid.
Enjoy and if you found this helpful please press like and subscribe to my channel for more videos like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer