Saturday, July 12, 2014

3 WAYS TO USE A WHITE EYE PENCIL VOL.1

With the weekend already here, I thought I should share with you my wisdom. Or not. I mean, I don't think I have any wisdom or whatever when it comes to fashion and beauty. I'm just passionate and love to search and try new things. Experience and a good eye, you could say I have. And a creative mind. 
So, when I bought this white eye pencil, I didn't really know what to do with it. I had seen everyone obsessing over it, but I needed to find a way to incorporate it in my everyday lifestyle. As it turns out, I found three. 
In this video I'm demonstrating the first one, the most useful, if you ask me. Using it to highlight different areas of your face.
If you like it and you want to see more like this please press like and subscribe to my channel on Youtube!
Stay tuned for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer