Friday, June 6, 2014

YSL COUTURE PALETTE 2014

I know, you're probably getting tired to hear about this everywhere, but I had to, I simply had to! The new eyeshadow palettes from YSL came out recently, and I'm falling hard. Just to prevent you from getting too attached, they cost 60$! Yeah, 60$ for quite a small size and only five colors... So, now that I've crashed your dreams, you can continue reading and enjoy with me these dreamy palettes. I know, it's couture, it's designer, it's high end yada yada yada. But guys, with this money you could totally get so much more products or clothes or anything. Of course you should always go for quality over quantity, but especially if you buy one of the more crazy colors, how much are you going to use it?
Anyways, as I was saying, the colors are truly amazing, individually and combined and I can already picture in my head so many different ways to use them. I was hooked the second I watched the video with Cara. If I could, I would get all of these, but if I decided to spend 60$ on a single palette I would probably go for one with colors I can use every single day. Although I probably wouldn't, considering I would be too afraid not to ruin or empty it.
I guess 3 Afrique and 8 Avant Garde are the ones that would look better with my skin and eyes. All these colors make me daydream, especially 6 Rive Gauche. It reminds me of blue waters and sky...
Which one of these is your favorite? Do you own one? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!
1 Tuxedo
2 Fauves 
3 Afrique
4 Saharienne
 5 Surrealiste
6 Rive Gauche
 7 Parisienne
8 Avant Garde
9 baby Doll Nude 
10 Lumieres Majorelle
 11 Ballets Russes

source: www.yslbeautyus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer