TUTTI FRUITY

by - June 13, 2014


Happy Friday guys! How's it going? 

I know that you've probably worn something floral, at least once in your life. But when was the last time you purchased something with fruits on it? Fruity shoes are not exactly the best adult option, since they bring to life childhood memories. But nobody can tell you that you can't wear still them and look good. Sure, it's not the best option if you're going for a polished look, but it's in your hand to style them chic. 

Fruity patterns seem to be a trend(hello! it's summertime!). I did my research and I found shoes with fruits. Not just fruit print, but also 3D designs. I'm not saying that I would wear all of these, nor that some of them are not a bit funny. But if you are ready to step out of your comfort zone and go a little crazy, now is the best time to do that. 

Some of them would look really good paired with a plain white beach dress or jean shorts and a simple tank top. I like to keep my options open and, considering that there are many affordable pairs here, I say go for it. Do the unexpected, and do it chic! That always works for me!

All these fruits have made me crave a fresh cold juice. I'll go make myself one. Keep it tasty ;)


You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. Ooh these shoes are absolutely adorable! I loveee the watermelon heels and the pineapple ones. Soooo cute Followed you :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete