Wednesday, June 25, 2014

?MORE OR LESS? #8

It's been ages since I last made a ?More or Less? post. It's just that it requires a lot of work and search and lately I it's been hard to cope with time and obligations. You know how we say that you get "punished" during the week for the sins of the weekend? Well, I don't know what I've done, but I'm being "punished" with tons of work for a long time now. And it's not the kind of work that you do because you chose it and you love it. It's something mandatory to take things to the next level. Plus, when you do your job, you get paid. But, for example, in the french diploma exams, you pay them. Yeah! But I try not to stay miserable, and the opportunities that keep coming up because of my blog, really motivate me to keep going. I love french, anyway. It's other things that I can't stand.
Anyways, as you've probably realised if you follow me on Polyvore(you totally should if you don't), I've been into casual chic lately. This of course doesn't mean that the cost of the outfits is getting any lower. But there is no point in showing you affordable options of Haute Couture, since most of you probably don't have the proper occasion to pull off such outfits. Instead, everyone can relate to casual everyday looks. Gingham has been a pretty big thing lately, especially in pastels. I chose these black and white shorts to get away from the romantic, and pajama, aspect of the trend. I paired them with white t-shirts with mesh detailing to make things a little more interesting. The Chloé gladiator sandals are so good and chic for such a chunky shoe. A friend of mine told me that she hates gladiator sandals and that she prefers flip-flops. I don't agree, do you? To brighten up the looks I added the neutral backpack that you have also seen here. Final details, the bracelets! I love stacking bracelets so so SO much! It's fun and elegant and compliments perfectly any outfit any time of the day. The difference between the prices is ridiculously big. I even added J.Crew to the affordable outfit, what else can I do?
I love both outfits and I would totally wear them, more or less! What about you?

2 comments:

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer