Tuesday, June 17, 2014

50+ BAGS UNDER 100€ TO LOVE THIS SUMMER

BAGS UNDER 100€ by ell0oukaa on polyvore.com
-use the arrows to change-
I've been using Polyvore for many years and I've gathered a great amount of stuff that I've liked. Some of them I've used, but no matter how many sets I make, and I make a lot, there will be items that you simply don't use. So, I decided to do some cleaning and make a list with bags under 100€ that are perfect for summer(not only!). You'll notice that some of them are designer, or resemble designer pieces. I know there are probably tons of other options if you go at Zara, H&M, Forever21 etc. but I didn't want to have a huge list that nobody would see till the end. I also know that there are a lot of pouches here. A product that you use most of the times to put stuff inside your actual bag. But pouches are a MUST this season and they are absolutely fun and easy to wear. It's summer, time to leave your huge tote in the closet and stop searching for hours to find your cell phone. Neons, pastels, florals, stripes, leather, pvc...it's all here. Crazy or classic, I believe there's a bag here for any taste, waiting for you to love it and make it your summer favorite! 
I know we see way too many stuff that don't seem to worth the money, I mean a Fendi bag/key charm is worth 800$, that's outrageous considering that it has absolutely no use! It's Fendi though, you may say. Well here in this list, I've got Michael Kors, Kenzo, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, J.Crew, Lulu Guinness, BCBG and much more. As I've said before, you don't need to be rich to be stylish and you can see that there are also some affordable designer choices. I won't stop until I convince all of you that you CAN'T buy your style. I believe that most of these bags here don't look under 100€ and will look great with any summer look you put together.
After that it's up to you! Chose your next love and enjoy^*

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love this Kate Spade neon yellow small bag. I think is perfect for summer and would brighten up every simple outfit. :) Also backpacks are a big thing for me at the moment and I*m still looking for the perfect one! :)
    http://www.maggiecallife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! I totally agree with you! I'm also in the search for my it-backpack! hopefully we'll find it soon!
      xx Elena

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Time to buy Handbags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it means the world to me to see that people recognise and enjoy what I do! It's what keeps me going!
      xx Elena

      Delete

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer