Sunday, May 18, 2014

MALEFICENT X MAC

If only someone could buy me all the amazing stuff I'm craving! MAC's new makeup collection is finally here and I want every single thing. It's inspired by the new upcoming movie Maleficent with the lovely Angelina Jolie. I'm hooked already for so many reasons, as you've probably realised if you follow me on instagram. Check out my sketch of the character here
The second I saw the nail polishes, I knew I'd love the line(you know how much I love nail polish). Many dark shades, nudes, false lashes, and of course, the reds! I am officially in love with all the reds of the collection. I just think that all the products are simply perfect for fall and winter, but I wouldn't mind wearing them in spring and summer too.
MAC had other products with Maleficent in the past, for the Villain collection. They had more glitter, that's for sure, but I think they are both great. That's where the makeup sketch in the end comes from. I just thought it's really cool if you want to create a look inspired by the movie, even if you don't use these products.
As I said, I want this entire evil, dark and venomous line, but I think I'm going for the nail polish and the lippies first!
Do you guys like this new collection? Are you a fan of MAC? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer