ESSIE SUMMER 2014

by - May 28, 2014


 If you've visited my blog before, you probably know my addiction to lippies and nail polishes. I just need to have more and more and new colors keep coming out. Of course, I don't buy all the things I crave, so the only thing I can do is daydream. 

I'm a big fan of Essie nail polishes and their new Summer 2014 and Neons 2014 collections are absolutely addictive. I must admit that I prefer the neons for summer. All the colors are great and I simply can't pick a favorite. The beige (Urban Jungle) from the first collection, is so chic and you can totally wear it all year long. 

The weather is finally warm and sunny here and with the correct accessories (nail polish is an accessory, I've told you before!) you can barely smell the summer approaching. It doesn't matter that we need to stay in the city and do really boring stuff that require hard work. We can always stay in fashion and keep it cool and stylish!

I can work on my blog, read great books, drink cold juices and tea, sketch, hang with friends and you can do all the stuff that make you happy in order to cope easily with your other obligations!

Here are the new Essie eye-candy shades for this summer! Enjoy!

Summer 2014

 (haute in the heat, fierce no fear, roar orange, ruffles and feathers, strut your stuff, urban jungle)



Neons 2014

(i'm addicted, chills and thrills, serial shopper, vices versa, too taboo, sittin pretty)


source: www.essie.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια