PLANET FASHION TV

by - March 28, 2014

planet fashion tv

I'm so excited to reveal my collaboration with a new digital lifestyle magazine, Global Trend News! I will be writing articles for Planet Fashion Tv section and you can find them here together with other great topics every week. So far, there is only one article of mine but there is more to come. You can check it out here and tell me what you think. 

I'm just so happy that I am able to write about what I love and share my passion with others. Which also was the initial purpose when I started my blog. I love writing about all the things that intrigue my imagination and also writing my own stories and poems. I don't ever let anybody read them, but that's just me being shy.

This photo above, is from Fashion Week last season. I can't believe it's only one day away! All this time I've been waiting and struggling with real life. And I've been jealous of all the lucky ones who got to go to Fashion Week in Paris, Milan, NY... Let's pray that it will be worth the waiting(fingers crossed)! Those of you who live in Greece, are you planning to go? 

If you want, please check out my article on Global Trend News, and leave a comment to let me know what you think.

One last thing. I just want to say that I am grateful for all the things that are happening in my life. I hope that they will keep coming and that all the bad ones will eventually go away. I wish you all an amazing weekend-and Friday night^*

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια