Wednesday, March 5, 2014

?MORE OR LESS? #4

?More or less? #4
Another beloved More or less set for today's post! This time, I decided to mix and match different styles. Spring is on its way, but it's still cold outside. This doesn't mean that you can't wear your floral pants or your candy pink heels. The color of these heels is insane! As soon as I saw the Zanotti's, the pair from Zara came to my mind. They are both so awesome and can be worn either day or night, summer or winter, paired with the right outfit. For a warmer look, I would add a pair of opaque black tights under the dress or skirt(if you want me to create an outfit, please leave a comment asking). Just to make myself clear, the two jackets can't be compared. The first one is from real leather, but if you're searching for a more eco friendly choice, without spending too much money, I believe the second one is pretty satisfying. If you insist on buying a leather jacket, you can find one at an affordable price (approximately 100-200€) in almost every store like Mango, Zara, H&M, Topshop etc. 
I love how the heels glam the whole outfit up, which is more casual and relaxed when paired with comfy sneakers. Again, this time, the price difference is pretty shocking, but that's what the combination real leather+18-karat rose gold+designers looks like!
What do you think of the outfits? Which one is your favorite? Let me know what you think and follow me on Polyvore here http://ell0oukaa.polyvore.com/ if you want to check out my latest sets!

4 comments:

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer