Thursday, February 6, 2014

GOLDEN SHADES

I am so in love with this top even if it doesn't flatter the figure very much. First of all, the color is a little darker than my skin tone and I think it creates a mysterious look. Plus, you can wear it with pretty much anything from fall to spring and, last but not least, it feels great wearing it! This is actually a designer blouse and that's why I wanted to dress it down a little bit. So, I paired it with simple jeans and brown leather boots. To spice it up, I chose this amazing necklace by Strass Bijoux. I would wear a leather jacket or a fur coat to go out. The gold tones in these photos really took my breath away and even thought the outfit is very simple and casual, I believe they add an air of glow to the entire look. Whenever I look at them, Lorde's song Team comes to my mind...I really don't know why since the video clip is way different from the concept of the photos. The song though is lovely. Do you guys like Lorde? And what about my look? Tell me your thoughts!




12 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com (new post with Chloe+Isabel giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your golden top. Great photos

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pretty,
    Your style is so fresh and trendy and your pictures are just gorgeous.
    Would you please also check mine and maybe we can follow each other?
    xx
    Natasha
    http://www.mariposalove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment! I love your blog and I would love to follow each other! instagram.com/helena_tsk

      Delete
  4. Beautiful statement necklace!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer