ATHENS EXCLUSIVE DESIGNERS WEEK 2013

by - January 21, 2014

axdw

Fashion Week is in just a few weeks and I can’t wait! Yesterday I was looking at some photos from the 14th Athens Fashion Week last October. It was the first Fashion Week I attended alone as, ever since I was a tiny little girl my mum used to drag me with her to fashion shows.

So now you know who's to blame for me becoming a fashion addict. As I was saying, all the shows were great but I personally fell in love with Makis Tselios Spring-Summer Collection. It was full of satin and lace in earth tones and pastels combined with pearls and other elegant pieces. It was so breathtaking we couldn’t say a single word apart from wow! Let’s hope that the upcoming event will be even better!


axdw

axdw


axdw


axdw

axdw



axdw

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. These photos are so inspirational! I love that red dress.

    If you'd like, come and join my blog's giveaway! I'm giving away 2 YSL products! :)

    Xx,
    www.sacosha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I entered your contest! If you want, please follow me on instagram here http://instagram.com/helena_tsk
      xx

      Delete